Chief Executive Officer of PorphyChem
Dr. Benoit Habermeyer is Chief Executive Officer of PorphyChem. He received a PhD. in Chemistry in 2011 from the University of Burgundy in Dijon. In 2012, he was awarded from the French Research Ministry for the project “Porphyrin Technology”. One year later, he founded the SAS PorphyChem with Prof. Roger Guilard and Dr. Jean-Michel Barbe. His expertise ranges from the design to the synthesis of porphyrins, phthalocyanines, BODIPYs and other related compounds. He is skilled in bulk production, optimization of chemical process, purification, extraction and characterization techniques.
Role in POLYTHEA:
- Member of the Supervisory Board
- Supervisor of secondments and practical rotations on larger scale synthesis and quality control
- Prototropically allosteric probe for superbly selective DNA analysis
Fan Lin, Yufeng Zhou, Qiusha Li, Xiaoshun Zhou, Yong Shao, Benoit Habermeyer, Hui Wang, Xinghua Shi, Zhiai Xu, Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89, 9299–9306.
- Electrochemistry, Spectroelectrochemistry and Catalytic Activity of Biscobalt Bisporphyrin Dyads Towards Dioxygen Reduction
Ping Chen, Hoyi Lau, Benoit Habermeyer, Claude P. Gros, Jean-Michel Barbe and Karl M. Kadish, Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, Special Issue dedicated to Pr. J. Shelnutt, 2011, 15, 467–479.
- Manganese(IV)–Oxo Porphyrin–Catalyzed C–C Bond Formation and Facile Formation of meso–meso Linked Porphyrin Dimer
Atsuro Takai, Benoit Habermeyer, and Shunichi Fukuzumi, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47, 6804–6806.
- Dynamics of Closure of a Zinc Bisporphyrin Molecular Tweezer with Copper(II) Ion and Electron Transfer
Benoit Habermeyer, Atsuro Takai, Claude P. Gros, Maya El Ojaimi, Jean–Michel Barbe, and Shunichi Fukuzumi, Chemistry – A European Journal, 2011, 17, 10670–10681.
- Three–Metal Coordination by Novel Bisporphyrin Architectures,
Jean–Michel Barbe, Benoit Habermeyer, Tony Khoury, Claude P. Gros, Philippe Richard, Ping Chen and Karl M. Kadish, Inorganic Chemistry, 2010, 49, 8929–8940.