Associate Professor in the Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the University of Limoges
Associate Dean in charge of Education of the Faculty of Sciences and Technologies of the University of Limoges
She obtained her PhD in Bordeaux in 2002, under the direction of Pr. Fages, about the synthesis, theoretical and spectroscopic studies of fluorescent ligands with p-extended conjugation. During her PhD and her post-doctoral internship (under the supervision of Prof. J. Michl, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA), she developed her taste to work on multidisciplinary projects, especially in organic synthesis and in photophysics and photochemistry. Since then, she is working on both aspect, being convinced of the wealth of results resulting from this synergy between organic chemistry and physical chemistry. With this versatility, she was recruited as a lecturer in September 2003 and joined the team of Pr P. Hudhomme at the laboratory Moltech Anjou (University of Angers).
In September 2011, following a mutation and geographical mobility, she joined the University of Limoges and the PEIRENE laboratory led by Prof. Vincent Sol on thematic: Analogues of nucleosides and porphyrins, synthesis and therapeutic evaluation.
Her research activity focuses on the design of molecular systems and the study of their structure-property relationships for phytosanitary applications in photodynamic treatments.
She is the author of about 30 research papers in peer-reviewed journals and 1 book chapter.
Role in POLYTHEA:
- Project coordinator – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Leader of the WP1 – Project Management
- Co-supervisor of ESR 1, 3 and 7
- Anionic porphyrin as a new powerful cell death inducer of Tobacco Bright Yellow-2 cells
Riou, C. A. Calliste, A. Da Silva, D. Guillaumot, O. Rezazgui, V. Sol, S. Leroy-Lhez, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci., 2014, 621-625.
- Novel polycarboxylate porphyrins: Synthesis, characterization photophysical properties and preliminary antimicrobial study against Gram-positive bacteria
A. Jiblaoui, S. Leroy-Lhez, T.-S. Ouk, K. Grenier, V. Sol, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2015, 25, 355–362
- Delivery of porphin to cancer cells by organometallic Rh(III) and Ir(III) metalla-cages.
G. Gupta, E. Denoyelle-Di-Muro, J.-P. Mbakidi, S. Leroy-Lhez, V. Sol, B. Therrien, Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, 2015, 787, 44-50.
- Modulation of intermolecular interactions in new pyrimidineeporphyrin system as two-photon absorbing photosensitizers.
A. Jiblaoui, J. Brevier, G. Ducourthial, H. Gonzalez-Nunez, C. Baudequin, V. Sol, S. Leroy-Lhez, Tetrahedron, 2015, 71, 2428-2434.
- Synthesis and conformation of a novel fluorescein–Zn-porphyrin dyad and intramolecular energy transfer
O. Rezazgui, P. Trouillas, S.-h. Qiu, B. Siegler, J. Gierschnere, S. Leroy-Lhez, New J. Chem., 2016, 40, 3843—3856.