He joined the PEIRENE Laboratory EA 7500 in January, 2012. He obtained his HDR in December, 2007 and has been appointed Professor in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in September, 2014. He participated in or supervised 15 PhD among which 3 are in progress. He is an author or co-author of 64 international publications. His themes of research are « Dynamic Phototherapy, cellular signalling and arachidonic acid metabolism » in relationship of cellular apoptosis and differentiation.
Role in POLYTHEA:
- Supervisor of ESR 10
Key publication (5 max):
- In vitro anticancer activity of new gold(III) porphyrin complexes in colon cancer cells.
Dandash F, Léger DY, Fidanzi-Dugas C, Nasri S, Brégier F, Granet R, Karam W, Diab-Assaf M, Sol V, Liagre B., J Inorg Biochem. 2017 Dec;177:27-38. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28923355
- Analysis of the in vitro and in vivo effects of photodynamic therapy on prostate cancer by using new photosensitizers, protoporphyrin IX-polyamine derivatives. Fidanzi-Dugas C, Liagre B, Chemin G, Perraud A, Carrion C, Couquet CY, Granet R, Sol V, Léger DY. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2017 Jul;1861(7):1676-1690. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28188858
- Resistance to 3-HTMC-Induced Apoptosis Through Activation of PI3K/Akt, MEK/ERK, and p38/COX-2/PGE2 Pathways in Human HT-29 and HCT116 Colorectal Cancer Cells.
Semaan J, Pinon A, Rioux B, Hassan L, Limami Y, Pouget C, Fagnère C, Sol V, Diab-Assaf M, Simon A, Liagre B. J Cell Biochem. 2016 Dec;117(12):2875-2885. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27192488
- Diosgenin, a plant steroid, induces apoptosis in human rheumatoid arthritis synoviocytes with cyclooxygenase-2 overexpression. Liagre B
Vergne-Salle P, Corbiere C, Charissoux JL, Beneytout JL. Arthritis Res Ther. 2004;6(4):R373-83. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15225373
- Direct gene transfer into rat articular cartilage by in vivo electroporation
Grossin L, Cournil-Henrionnet C, Mir LM, Liagre B, Dumas D, Etienne S, Guingamp C, Netter P, Gillet P. FASEB J. 2003 May;17(8):829-35. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12724342